Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9, 2008



I've been shooting my pictures with my Sony CD-Mavica MVC- CD400; my first digital camera. I can tell that the quality isn't as good as the Panasonic DMC-TZ3 that I've been using but had to return to my boyfriend...I've been borrowing it for almost a year! In fact, the pictures posted June 8, 2008 was shot with the Sony, too.

Today was another hot day in the city though not as humid as this past weekend. I took a medley of pictures. We have a few flowers today and people pictures. Most were shot from the hip. My Sony has the over the neck strap so my camera was hanging down on my left hip. I thought those were some interesting shots. You'll have to excuse the yellowness of those pictures. The Sony was set for sunny outdoor picture taking. I didn't adjust it when I was underground...oops.

And then on the way home, I was casually holding my camera and trying to take pictures of people as they walked towards me but instead, I took pictures of buildings - odd!

Well, I hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

NB said...

I love your "shooting from the hip" pictures - the randomness of them is funny and some of them are actually frame-able which is hilarious! It reminds me of that Cat cam thing (some guy put a camera on his housecat and rigged it up to take pictures every x number of minutes - super funny!!)
-RB

jeannie said...

thanks, i enjoyed those pictures. very random and unexpecting. i think i might take more "shooting from the hip" pictures. they were fun to see the results.