Wednesday, January 2, 2008

January 2, 2008

Well, it's the second day of 2008. It was nice to roll out of bed at around 10am or even later never pass noon. I returned to work today from a long winter break. I went to lunch at around noon and headed down to the Sunrise Mart in Soho. They have great lunch options! I used to get their grilled chicken salads. So good, well priced, and most importantly, I finish the whole thing! I usually find in these take away salads that the ration between greens and meaty substance to be inadequate. It's always a pile of greens and a small portion of substance. The grilled chicken salad is perfect. It is one chicken breast, or rather half of breast on top of bed of greens. That's what I ate during the summer. In the winter, I like their miso soup, chock full of tofu and seaweed, and scallions if you choose! I also get the edamme beans and/or spicy salmon onigiri. I am digressing.

I took some better and more interesting (than yesterday's) shots. Hopefully you'll agree too. If not, I certainly welcome your comments.


If you want to get a closer look at the pictures, please go to A Day in 2008. photo album.

No comments: