Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 11, 2008



It turned out to be a nice day - weather wise. I was dress comfortably - bundled in a nice chunky turtleneck sweater vest. I was having lunch with Thomas in Union Square at Republic. It was a good lunch of noodles! On the way back to the office, I noticed a man painting Union Square on a stretched canvas. I think he was painting on a cot. It looked really nice. He wears a kilt too, but I don't think he is of Scottish heritage. I think he's just eccentric.

After work, I rushed over to the Ink Pad, a cozy little store over in the West Village that sells rubber stamps and related merchandise for scrapbookers and people who like to create cards and other paper craft things. I really like the West Village. The neighborhood has a really nice vibe and nice brownstones. The neighborhood is also home to many boutique shops. I don't think there is a Starbucks around. Actually, there is on on 15th street and 8th Avenue but then again, that area begins to loose it's West Village charm.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy today's collection. And you can always get a closer look in the photo album.

No comments: