Monday, March 24, 2008

March 23, 2008



Today was Easter. Thomas and I headed down to Pennsylvania to see his family and have dinner at his sister's. Whenever we go down to PA, I insist that we spend some time in Philadelphia. I really like the city. It's quaint but still urban. They have some great restaurants and an awesome place for homemade gelato and sorbetto, Capogiro. We always make a stop for some sweet treats before we head into the suburbs of Philly to see his family. Today, Thomas chose two flavors in a small cup; cilantro lime (one of my fav's) and cinnamon. I only had one flavor on a cone, Thai Coconut Milk - and it was gooood! I usually get the three scoop cup!

For lunch we headed over to a funky restaurant called Continental at the Mid-town location. Great interior space and the food was good and well priced. I had a Sunday brunch beverage, a champagne martini! You got to visit their website. It's as funky and fun as the restaurant. For the website, click here.

At Thom's sister's place, I took some pictures of a collection of seashells. I thought they were so pretty. I really like the green one, which I assume used to be a sea urchin of some kind.

For a closer look at today's collection, please check out the photo album.

No comments: