Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5, 2008 - Miso hungry 2!

Even though was a crappy overcast day, it was a proud day for New Yorkers especially if you are a Giants fan. I headed out to lunch and noticed the groups of Giants fan walking uptown on Broadway. The parade revelers had dispersed from celebration and were wandering around the city. Check out the Giants fans. For lunch, I tried a new dish offered up at the Sunrise Market in Soho. I got this vegetable mix with ground pork meat. There were bell peppers, onions, and Japanese eggplant. It was tasty. It was kind of sweet and a bit spicy. Although I don't think I will get it again soon. It was a bit pricey for what it was, or maybe it isn't. I also had the corn potato croquet, and miso soup. And don't forget about the photo album.


No comments: