Sunday, February 3, 2008

February 2, 2008 - Miso hungry!

The weather report said it was going to be sunny and 50 degrees. Well, it wasn't. It was chilly and overcast! Not a great day for picture taking. I went for lunch at my favorite Japanese market, Sunrise Market in Soho. I get a good and healthy lunch for about $5, more or less. I get a cup miso soup, a cup of edamame (soy beans), and a very tasty corn and potato croquet. Everything looked so delicious. I decided to take pictures of what I usually eat for lunch during the work week and share them with you. It was also an excuse to use the "food" feature of the camera. I have to say, that I am quite impressed.



Tell me that doesn't look appetizing! If you want a more mouthwatering closer look, visit the photo album, or better yet, visit the
Sunrise Market in Soho and try some of their great food offerings!

No comments: