Saturday, February 9, 2008

February 8, 2008.

I was having a good day. Had a morning meeting and it went very well. I was in a bit of high. I was okay with not taking pictures today if nothing caught my fancy. But then when I was returning to the office after picking up my lunch I saw a squirrel in a the tree infected with cancer in Washington Square Park. The squirrel was just chilling. It looked very cute.

At the end of the day while waiting for the next PATH train to Jersey City, I decided to try to take pictures of people. The pictures I captured of people were two tracks away. The telephoto lens of this Panasonic DMC-TZ3 camera is pretty impressive. Anyways, take a look at these commuters rushing to get home for a nice weekend.



And if you want a closer look at these people or the cute squirrel, please visit the photo album.

No comments: